PLACE & TIME
Aussie's VolleyBar & Grill
DATE: June 10, 2006
TIME: 6:00 pm to midnight
(... or, thereabouts)
ATTIRE: Super casual or beachwear
- Teams are comprised of at least 5 players
- Only 5 players per team can be on the court at one time
- At least one player per team must be female
- At least one female per team must be on the court during games
- Rally-scoring with rules according to whatever Bill says
- Team pairings are negotiable. A
drawing or play-in game or "seeding round" will be used if there are more than eight
- The team vs. team competition is comprised of best 2-of-3,
15-point games per match
- It's a double-elimination tournament, so there is a Winner's and
- We fielded 12 teams last year and
succeeded in finishing while everyone was still conscious ... except
Uncle Mark. He's a morning person.
- Still confused? Then, click on the
picture to hear Dr. Bob's explicit
explanation of the double elimination process ----->
- We WILL have a trophy for the Winners of
the 2006 tournament
here to hear what Sherice really
thought about last year's trophy ---->
- Meet the 2005 Champions,
THE CRIPS, to hear if they
were jazzed --->
- Runner's-Up get the official and highly
coveted Teddy Tuffy Visor, modeled here by Princess Olivia ---->
here to see how the Teddy Tuffy
Visor is motivating Chris and Emily to compete in 2006 ---->
- Winners, Runners-Up, and Survivors get their pictures taken
- Pictures are posted immediately on
www.mattmarsh.com ... well,
|SO, COME JOIN US THIS YEAR TO:
- Meet Matt's Family
- Meet famous people from far away places like
Round Rock, Taylor, Summit Point and HOLLYWOOD ... Florida, that is!
- Check-out this year's all new t-shirt!
- Be the first in your neighborhood to get
autographs of famous volleyball stars like Hilary, Sean, Brad, Trent
and Sherice of the 2005 Championship CRIPS team ---->
- Come see if THE CRIPS can REPEAT, or is
2006 the year for MAYHEM or your team?
- Learn about Bobby's school year, his successes in
the classroom, his prowess on the diamond, and his
mastery of chess ... can he really beat you in 7 moves?
- Receive free confidential fashion consultations
from Miss Emily, our touring volleyball clothing designer!
- Meet and greet Trevor Matthew (aka
T-Matt), Matthew Thomas, and
Corbin Matthew, the newest and youngest
members of Marsh Madness!
- And, find-out who's expecting ... WHAT?!
- Wanna see some action from last year?
to meet our highly competent scoring officials
- Click here to
hear why we do this
here to see THE CRIPS come oh so close to being eliminated by MATT'S
PACK, the 2003 and 2004 Champ
SEE YOU THERE!
(That's what we say at UNT ...